Terms and Conditions- Visa Infinite and Visa Signature Offer
1. Eligible cardholders of U.S.-issued Visa Infinite cards and U.S.-issued Visa Signature cards are eligible to receive the following benefits from GroundLink:
15% off base fare
One $30 promotional credit for each registered Visa Infinite card (up to two Visa Infinite credits per person).
10% off base fare
One $20 promotional credit for registering a Visa Signature card. Limit one Visa Signature credit per person.
Limit 2 total promotional credits per person, regardless of number of eligible cards registered in a GroundLink account.
2. GroundLink users must validate their eligible Visa Infinite card or Visa Signature card at the designated offer page, and register their card in their GroundLink profile prior to reservation.
3. To receive discount or apply promotional credit, reservation must be booked with the registered Visa Signature card or Visa Infinite card.
4. Only one promotional credit can be applied per reservation – credits cannot be combined or retroactively applied.
5. Discount is calculated off the base fare, and is not applicable to taxes and fees such as tolls, parking and wait time, or any other additional charge not known at the time of booking). .
6. Offers, promotional codes, discounts, and/or promotional credits are non-transferable and cannot be combined with this or any other offer, promotional code, discount, and/or promotional credit, or redeemed for cash.
7. You are not responsible for paying the driver a tip when exiting. In certain markets such as the NYC metro, DC and Chicago areas (markets subject to change), you are charged a 15% standard gratuity, which you will see as a line item at check out. Riding outside of these markets, the tip percentage is already included in the base fare and is determined and distributed to the drivers by the company with which they work. Any additional gratuity can be added at your discretion.
8. Applicable taxes will be added and shown as a line item at check out. Taxes are calculated based on local jurisdictions.
9. Visa and/or GroundLink reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
10. The GroundLink service is provided by GroundLink Holdings LLC. Neither Visa nor the issuer of your card is responsible for any claims or damages arising from the use of the GroundLink service.
12. Additional GroundLink Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: https://www.groundlink.com/visasignature/frequently-asked-questions
13. GroundLink and/or Visa reserve the right to cancel any reservation associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated accounts without notice, based on any suspected fraud, abuse, gaming, misuse or suspicious activity in your use of this program or the GroundLink service.